ROCSOLE monitoring system CO.: who is a designer to imaging and monitoring industrial process pipes and tanks online for improved flow assurance for optimized process and major coast saving in Finland . Established in 2012 . the company serves some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world, along with other heavy industries.
Rocsole delivers industrial process monitoring systems that visualize the inside of pipes and tanks by using non-nuclear and non- invasive cross sectional or 3D imaging of material properties and distributions in various industrial positions are based on process tomography, more precisely ECT (Electrical Capacitance Tomography ) and UST ( Ultrasound Tomography ) technologies.
Our customers use the systems for example for monitoring of pipe deposition and tank level interfaces in order to optimize their processes for major annual savings . So the key principle of image reconstruction is to find such permittivity / conductivity distribution that matches with the measured currents. Rocsole is headquarter in Kuopio , Finland and operates worldwide.
The main market:
- Offshore & Onshore in oil and gas industry
- Chemical industry
- Mining and mineral industry
- Pulp and paper industry
The system is available in IECEx/ ATEX as well as high pressure and high temperature models with EN61000 and EN55016 standards.
Rocsole ’s products contains : Sensor, Electrical Cabinet and Remote control.
Electrical Cabinet connects to the sensor with a bus cable (RS 485), Remote control in plant connects to the Electrical cabinet via 3G/4G (lTE) , Ethernet or other connection on request.
Rocsole differentiates from other typical monitoring system mainly by :
1. Developing the leading calculation methods, which enables us to:
a) Provide more accurate process imaging and monitoring
b) Separate deposition buildup and multiphase inside pipelines
2. Rocsole’s system works also as contaminated.
3. Designing the systems for industrial online use. So far we have not seen the systems of the other industrial tomography providers being used in online monitoring of industrial process.
Rocsole’s products due to :
- No radioactive source: Monitoring is based in electric measurements
- Low-maintenance: No moving parts or valves, works even if the sensor is contaminated
- Easy to install
- IECEx/ATEX-approved are cost-effective and safe.
Using of Rocsole’s products caused to optimal usage of inhibitor chemical, Optimized cleaning cycle, Optimized flow simulation model inverses caused to less chemicals, shutdowns, energy as customer benefits.